These specifications relate to Classic, Evolve and Club benches
Ash hardwood slats
- Heartwood Ash as used in the Classic range is taken from closer to the centre of the tree and as a result has a more varied colour and deeper grain – Ash hardwood as used in the Evolve and Club range is first quality and taken from the edges of the tree providing a more consistent colour and slightly less prominent grain.
- Sourced via FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) approved agents who only harvest from responsibly managed sustainable forests
- Ash is cut to size, profiled with a 6mm round on all long edges,sanded, cleaned and finished with a 2-part cellulose lacquer with 30% sheen level
If pre-zinc powder-coating is specified
- A pre-zinc coating to 60-80 microns is applied after degreasing and before curing in oven
- Provides additional rust protection in wet situations or where there is risk of exposure to chlorine, bromine etc.
Legs and seat support frames
- Welded in jigs for dimensional consistency and welds ground flush
- All steel is chemically degreased, then electro statically polyester powder-coated with an anti-bacterial finish to approximately 60-80 microns
- Cured in an industrial oven
- Biomaster silver biocide coating has been shown to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria including MRSA, Staph.aureus and E.coli.
All our products carry a minimum two year warranty, even if you have any problems after this period please still contact us as we will always do what we can to help (some of our cloakroom furniture installations are still in regular use over 20 years later).