All-steel Probe lockers are UK made and are ideal for use in staff locker rooms, on the factory floor, in workshops, schools, education establishments, sports changing rooms, leisure centres, golf clubs or even the reception area.
Probe lockers are designed to provide lockable storage space for clothes, hats, bags, briefcases and other personal belongings. They are suitable for use in almost any type of industrial or commercial establishment where clothing needs to be changed or possessions need to be kept safe.
- Robust all-steel locker construction with Active-Coat anti-bacterial technology powder coating paint applied to all lockers doors and carcass (ideal to prevent spread of bugs in medical or clinical areas)
- Single-door lockers include double coat hooks for your coats and a top shelf for bags, shoes etc
- Two-door lockers also include double coat hooks for garments
- Each locker has sealed metal locker compartments with raised plinths and double vents in the metal locker doors (up to 6-door lockers)
- Every locker door is fitted with a strengthener and 5-knuckle semi-concealed hinges for additional security and through the locker door cam locks for ease of maintenance (inc 2 keys per lock)
- Combination locks, padlocks, coin-return locks, coin-retain locks and radial pin locks are all available as options
- Three locker carcass and six locker door colour combinations as standard
- Standard personal lockers are those with 1 door to 6 doors, the 8 door or 16 door lockers are used primarily for mail boxes or personal effects lockers
- Sloping top lockers, perforated door lockers and three-point locking systems are available as options
- Lockers available as single width or nests which are effectively banks of the single width locker joined together at the factory to usually form 2 or 3 lockers wide with common side panels to make them even more cost effective, as well as reduce the need for fixing them all together when in long runs
- Locker room seating and stands also available