Wooden door lockers combine a strong powder coated steel body with 1 to 4 attractive wood veneer effect doors. UK made they are ideal for use in public spaces such as leisure centres, staff locker rooms, schools, education establishments, cloakrooms, golf locker rooms, sports changing rooms or offices.
- Each timber-effect locker door is fitted with mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs (other options like coin-operated locks available on request).
- Steel locker body with wood-effect doors for maximum strength and durability.
- Single-door lockers, two-door lockers, three-door and four-door lockers all available as standard.
- Plain or patterned wood-effect doors to the lockers in a choice of Stilo Walnut, Milano Cherry & Elmau Beech finish.
- Wooden end panels also available for the ends of runs of lockers to provide that final touch.
- All lockers are pre-drilled ready for nesting to form longer runs in locker rooms.
- All metal locker carcasses are powder-coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint, for added protection against germs such as E-Coli and the MRSA super bug.